- Turn Your House Into a Home Today!
Windows & Entry Doors
Replacement Windows & Entry Doors Lafayette IN
What separates us from our competitor? The same crew that installs your siding can also install your windows and doors during the process! It is best recommended to replace your windows and doors during the siding tear-off process.
WHY DO I NEED A WINDOW REPLACEMENT?
HIGH QUALITY WINDOWS AND DOORS DESIGNED FOR SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY
Sullivan & Fortner Roofing believes in offering the best quality windows and doors that include added safety features and energy efficient qualities to ensure your utility bills stay at a minimum. Our partner, Home Guard Industries Inc., is an Indiana-based company where all windows and doors are hand crafted to ensure durability and sustainability.
HOW DO I KNOW I NEED NEW WINDOWS AND ENTRY DOORS
- Difficult to open or operate
- Poor energy efficiency
- Outdoor noise
- Damaged windows
- Outdated style
- Foggy windows
- Condensation in windows
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT WINDOWS AND ENTRY DOORS
Sullivan & Fortner Roofing has provided quality window replacement & entry doors in the Lafayette, IN region for many years. Our experts are happy to assist you in choosing the best window and entry door options to best fit your home. Window replacement, custom windows and entry doors, we can do it all!
- Double-Hung Windows: Have two operating sashes that move up and down allowing for ventilation on the top, bottom or both.
- Casement Windows: A window that is attached to its frame by one or more hinges at the side.
- Bay or Bow Windows: A window space projecting outward from the main walls of a building and forming a bay in a room.
- Awning Windows: Awning windows are hinged on the top and open outward from the bottom, allowing for ventilation and protection from the rain. Often placed higher on walls for privacy or in combination with large stationary windows for a better view.